Land size is 10.61 hectares or 26.21 acres. On this property is a a Classic 10A – American Style Barn -12.2 x 10.2m² with power back to the grid. One bedroom down stairs, a second bedroom upstairs with plenty of room to make a third. Downstairs has an open plan lounge room, dining & kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, gas stove & combustion stove for the cold winter days, large bathroom with a shower & toilet and a large laundry area. From the lounge room you can look out across the valley with spectacular views.
This property has these features:
- 2 satellite dishes.
- Gas stove & dishwasher.
- Electric hot water system.
- Hebel interior walls, interior storm shutters, loads of power points.
- The water supply for the house is by way of 4 tanks totaling 70,000 litres.
-The property also has a license to harvest water from the creek by use of a sand spear
- Included at this price will be a small excavator, cement mixer and other equipment you may need a list can be supplied upon request
- The property has a large body of feed well suited to horse and or cattle feed.
- The floors throughout are tiled.
- 3 x ceiling fans.
- Septic & grey water tank.
- 2 x shipping containers with a carport in-between them.
- Owner has building plans.
TO ENQUIRE PLEASE CALL KEVIN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK.
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.
M: 0412 797 397